Sunday 29 March 2020

Felt really freaky, to be honest, going shopping for my parents yesterday. Really really uncomfortable. I've watched so many videos on the subject of virus spread, I am getting completely paranoid. I can't think of a way to make sure I don't bring them infected goods. If they weren't so stubborn to continue to want to go themselves, I wouldn't bring them anything that isn't triple packed and wrapped. Fucking bagels? Are you kidding me?

I ate something I shouldn't have today, an old yogurt or something. My tummy turned and I was weak for the rest of the day. While we went uphill to check on bees, I napped in the sun, kind of just chilling. This got G so worried, he kept checking on me. I was, like, dude, I ate a bad spoon of fruity dessert. I am fine. And all the while I am secretly googling additionally known symptoms to the plague. 

Politicians, mostly majors, are beckoning for people to please stop fucking around and understand en masse picnics are not okay. They will have to prevent people from leaving the house all in all. You won't even be able to go cycling, not so much for fear of disease but because ERs are reporting business-as-usual amount of weekend-related activity and pleading: we don't have time for your clumsy shit. Stay IN.

G complained nobody appreciates the mailpeople, even though they are working like crazy, so I made a thank-you post and it took off. My one good deed for the day.

Here are some funny picker-upper memes. 








0 comments: