Thursday 9 July 2020

I haven't been slacking, I've actually been quite a good girl: making "Island" series of the paints and the other day I pushed my bike to the 20 miles removed side of the valley to go poach shards and river shells from an old castle ruin. We now know that a) lots of shards there but is paint still vegan if it's in a clamshell? and b) hard to push a bike over field roads after rain. Also much muddy. Mucho muddo. I came back looking as if I had been dragged behind a tractor.

We visited gran today - it was like walking into Level 4 (out of 4) pathogen testing facility. But caretakers helped me load her onto a wheelchair and we took a spin around the park for a little while. She's very old, though I think she liked the experience. It was a bit warm, perhaps. The park is nice, but the rest of the world was hot. 

0 comments: