Saturday 3 May 2014

First dinner

I cooked my first diner tonight. Normally I go fetch it or I make something sweet. General is the one who cooks around here. I am a terrific baker, but I can't cook to save my life. (Still can't.) But we bought a zillion things, veggie-wise, from the market and Bio shop and I cut it all into neat little stripes (I can't name them in English, but they all had vitamins), including the tofu and seitan (which I still can't tell apart and still think is just spongy nothing with soy sauce on it.). apart from over-preparing it and too much soy sauce (too salty), it was fine. It'll be much better tomorrow. Though General's eye started twitching when I mentioned I made enough for two days.

:D

(Not my pickie, we didn't have rice with it, though we will someday.)

4 comments:

Tina Teršek said...

ooo, looks yummy. would not expect more colors on the food cooked by artist :p

Paper Kay said...

Unfortunately, this isn't my photo :D

Tina Teršek said...

oh! what a shame! :D

Paper Kay said...

Mine looks brown a gooey. :D