Thursday 16 April 2015

Fucking up sentimental notions

Leave it to me to completely frek up something important, simply because the concept of time is totally unrelated to my level of attention. This is also a good thing, or so I'm told..

The General and I spent the day working on a political thesis, discussing war crime tribunals and Balcan strategic value, and so on ... Then we spent some time upsetting the bed and napping afterwards and then I returned to my station to read some research. Nothing out of the ordinary. It is how I'd describe any day. Super sunny outside. My phone chimes and the phone company congratulates me for my birthday. I chuckle, joke's on them, my birthday is at the end of august. Dumb kiss-asses...
       The date IS vaguely familiar, though. Hm... Mid April, mid April... What happens in mid April that ought to be of importance to my phone? ... And also, why would the phone company think it's my birthday? It's not even really my phone, I usually get the General's phone when he buys a new one, b

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Now I really know how people who auto-goal their own team feel like. 
Minus side to forgetting your husband's birthday: he may care about shit like that. I don't know. He doesn't seem to. But he might.
Plus sides: I am so attentive, horny and crazy about him all the time, there is nothing I could do today to make it special. I kiss him all the time. I buy him cake all the time. I bother him about healthy food all the time. I love him all the time. Sex is always insane. We are not into gifts, because when one wants or needs something, when we get to afford it, we buy it. We could go for a fancy meal, but it wouldn't be special, because we like particular food that isn't very costly and we eat it all the time. Really. There is nothing about our relationship that could be improved upon. Probably, if I had a shitload of spending money, I would buy him something he doesn't need but could use, like... I dunno. A better car. Or something. 

Still. Bloody fucking hellhound.

0 comments: