Saturday 3 June 2017

Slowly on mount Fuji, snail.

Holy mother of cows was that a massive hail storm! Don't think I've ever seen one like this before, the rain so violent and ice the size of walnuts... hey, guys who are messing round with weather, get your shit together. One of our cars now looks like it had smallpox as a child. 

Anyhoo. Since I can no longer bend my wrists, am dizzy and it's two in the morning and I have to be up at half to six...
I am still nowhere near satisfied with my lessons in vector comic-drawing (got the landscape pretty much to where I want it, but not the characters...), but I am something like 400% better at it than I was when I started this time last week. Luckily these two clowns continue to wander and banter, so I can practise on them. I'm using Gaiman's Morpheus as the model because he's hot even when he's fucked up.



0 comments: