Monday 9 December 2013

A boner killer

Ha! Hah hah! here's a cosmic karma humour for ye :D I was gonna ask out a guy I thought might be fun to have around as a coffee mate. His response was - not coffee, but we can have tea from time to time. 

Now THAT, in my book, is a total deflation of an idea. Chancing the General's wrath to watch a grown man sip from a little china cup with a saucer. 

Hell no. Fuck no. Never again.

Then again I just remembered that about a decade ago this guy tried to woo me by inviting me to an intimate date at the spa - champagne, strawberries and everything. Me. Whose concept of foreplay is a topples medieval duel to the death (or an orgasm, whichever comes first) with long swords and small halberds.. Baaaaaaad judge of character, that one. Baaad.

Sometimes people aren't interested. Sometimes people just aren't interesting. 

0 comments: