Wednesday 25 July 2018

First day of work

I am so sore and tired I can barely move - first, jumping on the bike again after a pedestrian season, despite a lovely, lovely ride back and to, I am completely out of menial labor state of play and though fun and tasty, the work has me so worn out now, by eight in the evening, I can't even play WoW. Which I haven't played in months - firstly because I was fed up at the time - it happens before most expansions - and then because the comp slowed to a stop with a faulty :C drive. But the General took it to a mate, adding another drive, and now I have the super new and updated operation platforms for all of my fav program,s and Warcraft has just had a massive patch 8.0.. I should go out, walk the dog, play some Pokemon, stop communicating with strangers on the Internet, because nobody wants to listen to real comments. The General is sleeping, too, his work timeline was even more crazy than mine. Have I ever mention how incredibly tranquilizing someone's deep breathing/gentle snoring is? :D

0 comments: