Monday 2 July 2018

Why, yes, I have added yet another argument onto my list of 'why you should always have coffee before you leave the house' ... Thank you for asking. Oh, why, you ask? Well, it's just because yesterday I managed to pull my summer shorts OVER my indoor-summer-pajama-shorts and didn't notice that until way later in the day. People just assumed it's some weird new style I'm rocking, wearing clothes over PJs in the middle of the summer. I'm just saying. There's a reason why brain invented coffee, admitting it may save a life some day ...
 
Let's file this one right under the one where I stared at a train schedule for 10 minutes, trying to figure out which train will take me to the uphill castle, before I managed to remember I'm at the station for a taxi. 
 
 

Hashtag: the list is getting long...

0 comments: