Wednesday 10 June 2020

Awwww :D Dental X ray. So cute.

OMG, look at my tiny little teeth! Look at those front bottoms! Like a baby goat! Sure, I have more metal in them than a James Bond villain and am getting the crown on the hook up right on Friday, theoretically, but... aww, look at that baby sleeping wisdom down on the left. That should be fun if it ever chooses to hatch, or, mnhehehe, gets inflamed.

Now, of course I have no idea what I'm looking at, is all this shit normal or am I about to have my entire jaw amputated, but I am fairly certain that dumpling bitch above my upper left row is a sinus. Or it could be cancer or I'm just wildly asymmetrical. Okay, I have no idea. But if so, I would have been correct: with all the empty space in my cranium, that dumb thing decides to push into my teeth. That's why they feel like they want to come out and no specific source of ache can be established. Arrrr. Bad sinus, bad! No cookie!


0 comments: