Thursday 25 June 2020

Because balance

It is only orderly that after receiving the loveliest thank-you letter from a customer, and of course reading it aloud to G for the universe to hear, a day later I am faced with a hostile, threatening, demeaning customer who claims I sent her substitutes and not what's she paid for and that I am inbound for five 1-star reviews. I have no idea what happened, because she refuses to send me a photo of what she got. I am not saying it's not possible I made a mistake, but the way she is wording it, I sent her fakes. I suggested those could perhaps be the bonus paints I add? But to actually forget to pack three paints? Did I mix up the orders? But she claims she got two out of five ... I am not saying it's not possible. It is bound to happen eventually. It is more than possible I am at fault and I did deeply apologise and offer immediately to fix it. Up until now customers were very gracious and thankful I always added some more 'apologies' bonuses.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...
As of this moment, she only insults and threatens me further, when I ask for a photo. 
I weighted the sum of paint that should amount to what her package weighted. No way there were not at least six paints in there. Unless I added something heavy, but, again, a photo would help.
Her FB profile is... problematic. 

These four details combined - her aggression, threats, FB wall, refusal to cooperate and inconsistency in the weight she accused me of (Like, dude, Verona ochre is dry as a bone, it weights NOTHING.), her insults and then long silences ... 

I guess we'll find out what happens when I get five 1-star reviews (she explained she is telling everyone what a disappointment my shop is, regardless). So. We'll finally find out how sharp this Damocles' sword that's been hanging over my head since I opened. 

0 comments: