Friday 12 June 2020

I have a new tooth!

I don't want to jinx it, because this shit is costly as fuck, but yay! Got a new tooth. I am not sure how long I should wait before using it, so far it just feels weird and tender, so I'm just eating ice-cream and whipped cream. But it looks really good. Like an actual tooth. 

Fell asleep again for almost five hours after coming back from the office. And all they did was cement it into place! But being touched, having someone's hands shoved into my mouth, that awful drilling sound/sensation, the whole invasion, pinching my gums, using a dental floss ... I KNOW all of those things are NOTHING. They aren't even hurtful. Just stressful. But I passed right out after returning home. 

I do appreciate the fact the mouth registers an invasion and is tender and upset. Should probably take something for the ... pain ... Or just inflammation. Fuck it, can't hurt. I can literally feel the weight of the damn thing. 

According to the X-ray, the rest are fine. Wisdoms are sleeping, sinuses (sini?), nothing seems agitated. 

The General used this really good word today ... A professional word. Which would explain SO MUCH. I gotta look it up, but first, doggy walk and some pompous upbeat music. 

0 comments: