Tuesday 2 June 2020

Super trooper dentist visit

You know you're the village idiot when during a procedure the dentists says: "ALONE today?? I went outside to double-check if he's coming or what?"
    And the assistant lady: "Super brave!"

    Yes, yesterday was my first alone visit to the dentists', having two smaller procedures done - root mould and a filling, the worst of which was having to keep my jaw wide open for an hour. Ironically it was not the filling I wanted. But whatevs.

     For some reason, the entire upper-left row of teeth hurts like a bitch. Two of those have always been problematic and have recently been fixed, so in the worst-case scenario they were fixed poorly and there's still something wrong with them. However, he poked them, knocked on them, tugged them, hissed compressed air at them and found nothing. I imagine if there was an infection or something, at least one of them would hurt specifically when oppressed? I'll wait a week to see what happens.
     Fingers crossed the teeth are fine.
    The other option is my sinuses are clogged. Now THAT one is highly plausible. My sinuses are ALWAYS clogged. And it's something I can live with. That one goes away of its own. 

0 comments: