Wednesday 12 October 2011

All grown up

We saw the Avengers first trailer last night and is it just me, or is our little lost Loki all grown up and hot? Certainly, I am far more turned on by his father (The biological Yotun one, not the false Asgardian one) - suck me, but do I have a thing for the underdog... In the long black wig, so tall and mean looking?... I'm telling you, being thrown out of heaven was a much needed make-over. Even if there's this "Left as a sex toy to a bunch of Uruk Hai in Middle Earth for a little too long" patina over him in the new movie, he retains the starved little face with the too-large eyes and too many small teeth.. Watching him in Wallander, where he looks EXACTLY as Tom Wood did in The Fugitive, I can't but think - they grow up so fast. Next thing you know he'll be left in a gym overnight and then a regular in action and comedy movies. (The Hiddleston boy, not the trixter character.)



0 comments: