Thursday 27 October 2011

I shot my first professional model today. Oddly enough, as it turns ut, I asked her once, a while back, if I could shoot her sometimes, but we somehow never got beyond the first line. Today she was the one who was after my services and her boss, the proprietress of the model agency, was the one who asked of me to deliver the beauty shots. We worked at the magical Acman building, using some of daylight and some of Matt Drury's false light gear. Matt has tought me how to do this odd looking kind of photos, using a speelite blitzer. Although I am probably getting in a world of trouble with the IRS (don't ask), I will probably go shoot another one with her Sunday night. 

As tests go, I should think I passed this one with Kodak colors, though of course only time will tell..


0 comments: