Sunday 29 January 2012

Tried to watch the latest Twilight four times by now, but I just can't get to it. I can't believe how can someone make such a terrible movie?? It's like all the creators - all the setting, the scenery, the costumes, the light is arranged to such perfection and then a bunch of people are placed in the middle to ... just ... staaaand... there ... not .... moving.... And saying weird things in an out-of-place monotone, usually as if half the dialogue is already missing.
         And you got to love how she looks pregnant and feels the kicks from a single cell embrio.

Am back to watching Glee.

The weekend was lovely, me getting plenty of rest and Warcraft, I've read four books by Chelsea Handler and really didn't like them. (Once you get pass the fact she writes about people she's tapped and drinks she's drank, there really isn't much left to read about.) Will switch to Bryson's at home and some feisty fiction. I drew some other illustrations for the bookie-in-the-making and selected some of the old photos from my trips to add. I'm restless to starting to arange them in InDesign, but first things first. There's still plenty of tedious research to do...

0 comments: