Friday 10 October 2014

Feeling crappy :( Also literally. I can see why sick people get depressed so quickly: I wake up dead tired, I can barely move, I ache all over and pretty much everything makes me sick. I wish I could go outside, but I wouldn't be able to make it up the stairs again, because I haven't eaten anything in three days that would stay with me. Ah, the simple pleasures in life, like being able to fart or pee without acidic yellow green mess coming out from very sore places... It's kind of okay in the morning, but later, towards the end of the day, it gets awfully painful. This is an interesting reminder of what a good idea it is to care for your health: diseases that won't kill you but have no cure. I can see why sometimes sick people just give up: after three days you are so tired, you just want it to be over. On plus side, I will fit in all my jeans again. On minus ... I'm wondering if the fact that this virus found me so fast was because I haven't had a flu in the past decade? There was no build-up. I went from perfectly fine to super runny in no time. I miss my solid stool :/ Like I said: small comforts.

0 comments: