Tuesday 7 October 2014

Allergic to fucking idiots.

I've noticed that sometimes the talk of moronic people gets me so irked up, I literally feel anxious. I start to tremble, I start to heat up, I start to fight an urge to laugh and cry at the same time. This is something i should probably work on, because there are many really fucking stupid people in the world and some of them I am forced to live in great proximity to. Try as I might to avoid them entirely, the universe just continues to throw them my way. The General would say: Just fucking ignore it, what is the matter with you? 

But it makes my ears bleed! My gut wrench! My saliva turn to bile! My eyes turn! AAAAARRR! I get anaphylaptic shocks from retards!!

 Then again...

I can see more clearly what I DON'T want to be like. How I DON'T want to sound and seem and be known as. Taking a devastating force and turning it into an art form... Thank you, coffee. I wouldn't have gotten as Zen without you.

0 comments: