Tuesday 21 October 2014

Looking back ten years ... In my former life. I wanted to publish books. I wanted to publish a bestseller. I wanted to be hired by the biggest publishing company in this country. I wanted to have exhibitions. I wanted to be a recognized fashion photographer. I wanted to be a published portrait photographer. I wanted to be published in NG. I wanted to write travel articles. I wanted to be a filmmaker. I wanted to be a theater director. I wanted my texts in literary publications. I wanted to make money from my illustration. I wanted my picture-books on shelves. I wanted to make a successful music video. I wanted to shoot nudes. I wanted to interview people. I wanted strangers to come up to me and tell me they are crazy about my work.

Did it all twice over. It really changed absolutely nothing. Nothing. Fuck this country.

0 comments: