Sunday 12 October 2014

... or norovirus. One of those a**holes

... Fifth day and I am not well yet, but am well enough to be totally restless and moody. For some reason, my inflamed tract has decided to bloat and store an unhappy amount of air, which, when finally passed at some point on the potty, could fill up a Hindenburg blimp. I soooo want to go out and do something, but I still get sick at the most inopportune moments. I can be fine for hours and then suddenly within the same hour, I start to cramp and have to run to the restroom five times :/

General keeps refilling my hot water pillow torro, which I carry around under my shirt. Uh, mental note. I could use some tea. I haven't drank in almost about two minutes. (Body is so afraid I might dehydrate, I am thirsty like a lunatic.) No wonder I yearn MacDonald's salads - I probably washed all the grease and salt out of my system twice over.

Being sick sucks. 
I haven't been horny in five days. 
This is getting radical.

0 comments: