Friday 11 September 2015

Okay. I am about a day away from having to write the Kay-Murphy encounter ... It is the turning point in the book, as now we will learn what was it about the previous king everyone thought was worth fighting for. I have no idea how to do this and I am bending my brain in all directions as it is with Nuada Silverhand and Farbauti scenes ... I'm thinking that what I want to do is give the encounter a specific time frame ... Like, all about Silverhand takes place in one night, not over the course of a month as previously written. So do I compress the three different events that have Kay and Murphy sparring into one event and condense it further still in just one day?... Or what? Think, woman, think. 

I need more coffee. And to see more Bleach. For some reason.

0 comments: