Friday 25 February 2011

Another lovely morning. It's been a while since I went out just because and stayed out for over an hour. The plan was to go check my snail mail and buy some beads and wait out the middle in the children's library. It was too cold for strolling, so before the post office opened, I checked out all the yummies in the main bookstore, then after the post office read all I could find about Snufkin, my funky green Snufkin hat on my head and my butt on a minute chair - as it was the children's area. Time flew, actually, and then people started coming int the library (I daresay employees there miss me since I've gone from thief to a pirate. At least then I would steal book INTO the library, not out of, whereas now I just nurse my Kindle...) At 9, I went to the shop to get anthracite-colored beads for my caffeine molecule necklace, and then I walked out. I mostly listened to a song about some Lion. By the time I returned, my 4am letters have already been answered and I could set the rest of the day in a plan. :)

I spent the rest of the morning testing the tattoo equipment on myself....  :D

0 comments: