Wednesday 18 May 2011

I can't get enough of America's Next Top Model...... I KNOW! I KNOW! It's like the ultimate down, but by God how good some of the lessons are if you're gonna be a photographer! (Or, obviosly, a model.) I absolutely adore the contrast between how plain and ugly some of these sticks are and then how absurdly powerful they become on the pics. Okay, so I imagine that those who have blown the photographer get to bring the good shots and the others don't, but so much is learned from the process, the make-overs, the challenges and lessons, the attitude adjustments. It is almost sad how bad some look when they come from villages, where everyone told them they are the most beautiful, and know not the first thing about the profession of being the center of attention. Jumping on the trampoline with your face remaining graceful, being sick like a camel and still radiating sexyness, being utterly the fish out of water and still mesmerizing the audience.... I just love it. I used to just look at the photos, but now I watch the lot. Good thing there's very many of them :)) Just don't tell anyone O.o


0 comments: