Thursday 3 January 2013

Hah! Finally made the tray and arranged my collection of interesting pebbles from the river bank :D They're in no particular order or relation or significance, as I can hardly tell sediments from magmats or conglomerates from asphalt or masonry mix, but I do love pebbles :D The General, who has studies this and can name most is trying to help, but I am teaching him the amazing feeling of loving something even if you don't now their density profile :D

Pretty, pretty pebbles :DWas gonna give the tray to my nephew, but now I am thinking I'll pour plastic over it and keep it as a work of art. Okay, maybe not. But it's still pretty :D









2 comments:

paper trays said...

What a wonderful collection you have. I remember when I was a kid. I was also collecting stones from the nearby river. Organizing your collections in paper tray is a nice idea.Thanks for sharing it with us.

Paper Kay said...

Silly and benign as it is, I really like having it :)) Can't explain why :D Must be the kid in me throwing pebbles at my soul window :)))