Friday 18 July 2014

Completely unedited and I so love it...

As soon as this photo opened on the Photoshop, I took the wacom pen to the tablet and was about to start editing and... yet I had no idea what to change. I'm not saying the photo is perfection, of course not, I'm just saying that such as it is, I cannot think of anything to make it better. There is something very earthly to it, like something made of soil. It inspired me to write a passage in Paper and Orc's time lapse story, about Lady Moor. We're off to the spa to chillax (I worked so hard, physically, today, that I am cramping too much to fall asleep. Which is how I like it :)) for the day, so when I come back, I should have the story fully fledged :))

In case Blogger is making it appear sepia - it's not, it's pure B&W

0 comments: