Tuesday 31 August 2021

Got. Stung. By. A. Bee. On. My. VAHOOHAA

After two and a half years of our apiary carreers, finally, a bee got me. It was the perfect storm: I wasn't wearing pants I should be wearing, we were just going to feed them, not open them, and my job was just to pass things; one of the newest hives is evil and aggressive as fuck, and I did the very thing you are never supposed to do - close your limbs without checking. There was a bee right on my crotch and PANG. Like a cigarette burn, right on the most tender skin in the fold between the thigh and the cunt. Not to mention I started sweating instantly and the rest came at me like I was covered in honey. But on the plus side, we can now be sure I am not allergic. (A wild wasp almost blew me up like a balloon animal once.)



Au. 

0 comments: