Wednesday 11 August 2021

LOL, really, what is it with straight men and boobs?

Coming across a cosmetic surgery website - because there is one in the adjacent building where I'm staying and Google keeps asking me what I think about it - I browsed to see how much a boob job costs - contemplating at my age double D is completely useless and I could quite as easily walk around with a fair C cup. I expressed this contemplation to the General - a man who cares NOTHING about my appearance - he does not care about my thin hair, not my brittle teeth, not my chubby body, not my wrinkly ears, not my freckles or ugly little feet - not even the parts I've long stopped shaving. (Like my toes. Yes, I have balding-hobbit feet.) I said: "It costs just 4000 bucks to have one's breasts downsized by half."

         And he said: "It'll cost 8000 bucks to have my foot removed out of your ass if you mention this again."

           They would still be big boobs! But no. The very thought was inconceivable. He would never allow me to harm "Personality" and "Intelligence" - my two best features. 


Men.

0 comments: