Saturday 7 November 2009

Whoa..

LOL. I found a car in my garage!

Okay, that probably doesn't make much sense, but check this out: (cello goes duddu duddu duddu...)



See what I mean??

I knew there was a car in the old garage, something that hasn't been touched in, say, 10 or 12 years, and I approximately knew what kind of a car it was, because I vaguely remember we were using it when we were dragging timber out of the forest when I was... thinner... I remember dad and my brother found it and bought it but it was given to me - not as a gift but as a way to avoid taxes or something. I didn't have a license at the time and it cost like a hundred bucks of fuel just to start it. Several other things were off about it, I know that cylinders were faulty... somehow... and it had a fickle clutch. All in all it's the kind of a car that a president of some really God's joke African country would drive to a safari, but I live in a small town and yearn for a Mini Cooper when the time comes for me to have my own car again.




My adventurer's spirit stirs, though, so here are more pickies. This is positively creepy! :D Like Dracula's car, LoL. I've watched the pilot episode of the new Vs and of curse how everyone gawks because aliens look pretty is enough to put me off the show (Seriously, what is it about Americans and pretty chicks? She could be a blood-sucking homicidal xenomorph, but because she's a teen model it probably means she's just misunderstood. )



0 comments: