Wednesday 6 January 2010

Nearly midnight, I'm getting warmed up to do the travel agency posters... I've finally managed to turn in enough runecloth to gain exalted reputation with TB and Silvermon (almost) and have moved onto Undercities's reign. It is so odd to be back in my beloved Brill.. All those nutcracking Qs for levels 6 and 8, the dangerous ghosts, the rots, the mills overrun... I began here so many times.. Even if I wasn't an undead, which I usually wasn't but it has been my first ever starting place and it has stayed my home in my heart for ever. Ah, Brill...

I notice how few children actually survived - are there any orphans like there are in Ogri or Shattrah? Following Arthas 14o times through Stratholme, observing how he did his best to stop his homeland from soccumbing to the plague spreading, in his own rather ludacris way, while mages ripped out Dalaran and how the east was lost to become plaguelands. Playing a human you can see how lovely the world was before the sourge washed over like a tidal wave. Now there's just the dark air of death and the undead roaming about their daily business.

Ah, well. So much for lore and the fun times... I'm off to work and this continues tomorrow...
             Feels kind of strange, staying up till morning, sleeping late into the noon... Feels so bohemic! ;O