Friday 12 September 2014

Got another idea yesterday, while sitting between the spotlight and the speaker on the concert... Something to do over winter and build a little bit of a momentum for my burning need to bring out the journalist in me. (So far I have written mock articles to cover the landing in Normandy and siege of Tobruk, but like the character of Kay is scolded in my books - you cannot be a war reporter if you are not afraid of death and if you don't really like people but war instead.) You can be a crazy person. But not a conflict journalist. Must work on that if I intend to make Kay a 'Gal reporter' with her - how did you get this article published? "Well, I take good photos and give good blowjobs." attitude in the next book. Working title upon this point: Dread Upon Reality. Or Bedlam.

0 comments: