Saturday 1 May 2010

May 1st

L


5am and not even dusk yet (well, maybe a little) and Piček tells me "Music 's gonna start now. Don't jump." and I think he's warning me about his usual ridiculously-early-morning alarm.. Our window is open and the street is blissfully asleep. But a girl's voice directly underneath us 3 stories down (we live at the very end of the main street - and a very acustic one as I have surely mentioned before) asks: "We movin'?" and then

BRAM PA DA PA BRAM PA DA BAM BA RAM PA DAM!!

O.o

Worker's wake-up marching band parade (the only thing awake) startled several alarms and almost all birds into furious "WTF??!" chirping and I was so stunned that I could only watch (wearing nothing but a very skimpy undershirt) - I didn't think of grabing the camera and videoing it. L.O.L. There are no other events that I can think of to match it. New year's fireworks, maybe. I had no idea people are still so sentimental about this holiday. Some communist I am :P