Saturday 8 May 2010

Piček is sick like a bitch. I only saw a kid that sick lately, I haven't seen a grown man run such a dangerously high fever and look so pale, sweating cold sweat and having zero energy since as long as I can recal.l Since I'm never ill, it's really depressing. There's nothing I can do to help the poor sod; no amount of medicine, tea, McDonald's salads or my affection seems to be making any difference. Of course, when he's awake, he insists he's fine and we are supposed to go check out the puppies tomorrow... :s Somehow I'm not looking forward to it. I have no idea how that works, but I don't want the General to get pneumonia or stress his heart or something... As herculanous as they may seem, men are really quite delicate. 

On the other hand, I've watched Kick-Ass while he's slept. 


O.o



Crimeney. I suddenly have a whole new fetish for 11-year old assassins in really cool flourescent wigs.