Wednesday 19 January 2011

Slept on the new bed for the first time. I am getting quite good at descending it by now, I haven't bruised myself or farted once! It wasn't the *most* comfortable sleeping, because I kept dreaming about cleaning it full of dog hair and being in a William Blake Red Dragon painting during - and worrying the General will roll off and make a hole in the floor as he lands (never mind the bed is two meters wide plus more deck - it is also two meters high) - so I kept holding him to myself and he was sleepy-annoyed because he was tangled into the quilts and me simultaneously. It's a funny feeling, though, sleeping under the ceiling. Kind of makes you want to be even smaller. Though it's a sublime build - once we get used to it, it'll be the coolest bed ever. 

0 comments: