Sunday 15 June 2014

Scouting locations for the next potencial three years...

We've driven to a Spa Town, very small, very adorable, to look at places that I might get to start a small business... Although the old movie theater would in my opinion be better suited for a small live theater, I do see the little shop as something between an art market and a pop cake/vegan cups patisserie... I see it totally, I just know now that i hate being tied down to a location... no matter how quaint.

There is this super interesting castle being renovated, one of the two that look really interesting

The hotels of the resort

The old theater... I could fix this place. But I'm not really feeling it.

This, on the other hand, I'm feeling completely. With some paint on the shutters and some roses to enclose the garden, this would make an adorable shop. Then I would bug all my friends to make yummy or endearing things and I'd sell the to Dutch tourists.