Thursday 18 August 2011

Dunno why yesterday afternoon was so depressing - maybe it was because of the movies I watched or books I read or maybe it was because one of my favorite postmen colleagues from the yellow moped days fell off a roof and broke his neck (not too badly, I think, but nonetheless) and he was the one who lived for mountain trekking and would always urge us to come with him to long trips into the hills... Fuck.
       The little bit of crime I committed yesterday wasn't half as fun as I remember from my book-stealing days. And another season of Next Top Model is out, so there's mixed emotions about that :P
       So, a bit of a depressing day. We went to bed early, like around eight, just to get it over with and both woke up at 3:30 to get back to work. I have a paitning to finish before 7. And pancakes for breakfast :P Should be cool.

0 comments: