Monday 29 July 2013

Ah, baths :/

Had my first bath in, uh, seven or eight years. Actually, I can't remember when was the last time I did that. I don't like baths. I keep looking at the water and freaking out, because there's tiny things floating in it. Ewwh. The showering these days is more like stepping into the tub, opening the tap and just being able to breathe again. I do that four or five times minimum. The bath, though, was desperate measures. It's literally a 100 degrees outside. It is sick hot. And humid. Stale, nasty heat, billowing in, every time you even just LOOK outside a window. And me being me, I had to bake another cake for G WHILE making fifty pancakes for mum and dad (and dogs) in three simultaneous pans. That got me so warm, my hairs were standing up. So mum suggested I just fill the tub with cold water and turn the jacuzzi on. Uhhhhhhhh... That felt GOOOooD... My marrow stopped bubbling again. There were bubbles! And it smelled nice! Baths rock!

0 comments: