Monday 21 March 2011

In a hurry...


 Working on two nasty projects at the same run, having just finished the third, which came through surprisingly smoothly. I have so much illustration going on, I overlooked the fact it's the first day of spring and one of these days my once-best-friend has his thirty second birthday. (I'm still in the lead, though he's gaining :p) I have no idea how the projects might go, either entirely amiss or super successfully. I just don't know. I am in no mood to draw now, but I am also *wanting* the iPad, so I'm working on everything I can get my hands on. It usually helps, tricking my brain into inspiration, if I eat something nice and nap and have some sex before I get into the bubble of my mental studio and start doodling about, using often four different kinds of drawing methods. The General is helpful as it gets, causing my orgasms to feel like I'm drowning in hot honey spiced with fireworks... Possibly that's just because I promised that once these projects are done, I'll give him the large back tattoo... but it's the result that fuels the awe :P
            Okay. Fingers and my chubby small toes crossed and let's see if tomorrow's gonna be as good a day...

0 comments: